Unpaid traffic tickets, past due trash collections, employee loans, or any other form of charge offs can be handled by the management of Dynamic Recovery Solutions. We are sensitive to the unique needs that each case requires and are able to create a specific method for each recovery.
Dynamic Recovery Solutions offers a full suite of management services that can be customized and packaged to address all your collection needs.
- Electronic Re-presentment/RCK – DRS electronically re-presents checks to the check writer’s bank. With RCK, you have the option to re-present checks at times when money is most likely to be in the check writer’s account to maximize effectiveness.
- Data Entry and Image Capture – Each account or check is audited and imaged, enabling you to view each item through our client internet portal.
- Service Fee Recovery – We provide multiple ways to collect returned-check fees, providing you with an additional revenue stream:
- Service fee letter and phone calls
- Service fee drafting
- ACH of service fee
- Electronic Skip Tracing – Using an automated system of multiple national databases, we are able to track down bad-check writers much more quickly, leading to better and greater collections.
- Internet Portal –DRS provides comprehensive reporting for accounting, finance, store operations and loss prevention- via internet, e-mail, FTP or hard copy. Review collection notes, sent letters, and all activity concerning every check.
- Credit File Reporting – uncollected items can be placed with the major credit bureaus, meaning we can improve your odds of long-term collection from customers wishing to clear up issues on their credit reports.
- Traditional Collections – With DRS, there are no collection delays, either for RCK-ineligible checks or those items that do not clear through the RCK process. We quickly send letters, make phone calls and implement skip tracing when a check writer cannot be located immediately.
- Secondary Collections – Uncollected checks can be electronically transmitted to a secondary agency for a more aggressive collection approach. We will fully manage all placements to a secondary agency.